Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Subsistence Day 2

Today on Subsistence I got to play it for the first time. Its was a very fun game to play with strategy. I got into the game and found 5 or 6 boxs and bags containing bullets, metal, water, and other essentials. I noticed that there were a lot of bears and wolves everywhere you look. It would be nice to see other animals in the future as the game progresses. Wolves are hard to kill but manageable with the basic pistol. For me I killed 2 wolves and it took 7 bullets each. The first night I didnt have enough nails to build anything so I tried to make a fire and in the process of that I bear killed me. Headphones are much needed for this game in order to hear bears and other animals warning you to go away. To get a full opinion of the game I think I need to play it more than 45 minutes but so far it is a lot of fun and I cant wait to see the full game in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment